Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Passions

Bath & Body Works' Pocketbac Hand Gel
This stuff not only smells good, it also kills germs! I don't know how much more expensive it is than other hand sanitizers but it doesn't smell like alcohol whenyou rub it in (Does that mean it does not haveas much germ killing ingredients?). It was also five Pocketbacs for $5. They are really tiny, and I will admit that it is a little expensive, but before it was like $1.50/Pocketbac! That would be $7.50! I saved $2.50! I got Nectarine Mint, White Citrus, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Midnight Pomegranate, and Unscented. http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3610484&cp=2484525&cm_re_o=3AEw%20mzkw%208sv%20PPCjCmA_n.nCjCD%20uBy%20D%20VBgLwf_zg

Pretzels

Not the cracker kind, the soft bread kind you find at the mall! I usually don't eat pretzels at the mall, but today I just had to get one, or two! Pretzel dogs to be exact. One for breakfast and one for lunch. I have never ealized how good they were. I am getting hungry from just writing about it. I want another one!

Flip-Flops
I got a new pair of flip-flops and Old Navy today. I really wnated a pair of fancier flip-flops and the rubber ones I always love. I don't know if I should get a pair that's one size bigger because I think I would feel ore comfortable in a pair that's one size larger, I have wider feet too, so I don't know if I should keep them. http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=5523

Hollister Co.
I used to not really like Hollister Co. that much because it was really expensive,but today with my friends, I really liked all the knit tanks there. It's perfect for summer, for me at least. I want to buy some, even though they are a bit on the pricey side for clothes. That's what the clearance section and outlet stores are for! http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category1_10251_10201_12646_-1_12552

No comments: