Saturday, June 6, 2009

Forever 21

Also on the shopping trip today, I went to Forever 21. There were 3 things that I saw on the website that I wanted to buy. At the store I didn't find any of them, I have been walking out of Forever 21 empty-handed and pretty disappointed lately.

I need a compact mirror, and I really liked the rose, so I waited...and waited for it to be in stock, but I never saw it in stock at the store. I went to two different stores for it and still nothing.
I wanted this tank because...this might sound crazy...Sohee and Ye Eun of the Wonder Girls are on it! Ye Eun is the one standing the most to the left, and Sohee is the one standing in the center. For the pictures of the girls in that pose and clothes, go to http://www.allkpop.com/ and look through the archives, it's not that old. So I went twice and still no tank top.
I wanted this shirt simply because it had a heart and it had Snoopy. My friend and I have been wanting a Snoopy shirt since the celebrity endorsements (Super Junior, Big Bang, maybe SHINee) for the Korean brand Nii (www.nii.co.kr). Same thing, I went to the same store twice and no shirt.

I might try the stores again for the 3 things above, if I don't find them I might just have to order it online, which I really don't like to do.

No comments: