Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5 Romeos & Juliette

So if you know me, you would know that I dreaded SHINee's comeback because of the song Juliette, but after watching some of their performances on KBS Music Bank, MBC Music Core, and SBS Inkigayo, I have realized that their performances are more than just the copied song. I love the dance, and now obviously I am not dreading their performances.

They just released their dance MV, which is all dance, no annoying Krystal Jung or Transformer-esque masks, just all dance. I watched it and now I want to learn the dance.

They are so in sync and together. They are very "charasmatic", but because of that"charisma" I like watching SHINee performances more than anybody else. they always give it their best and they never look tired.

So enough of my praising SHINee, I bet you want to watch the dance MV for SHINee's Juliette! They are all amazing but you should look out for Taemin, he is by far the best.

2 comments:

Helen Says said...

YAY! CONNIE LOVES SHINee AGAIN! GO SHINee!

That Fluffy Bunny said...

I HATE JULIETTE! love SHINee, HATE JULIETTE!!!!