Saturday, June 6, 2009

Going Back...

...to Aeropostale! Today I went to the mall to return the pair of sandals I bought. I thought I was going to buy a bigger size of the same style of sandals but I decided not to. So when my mom was looking at plates and pots at a store, I snuck to Aeropostale because I had nothing else to do and it was close by. I haven't been in Aeropostale in a long time, not as many things fit my taste now, because they are mostly screen Ts and hoodies. But as I was walking around the store, a few things caught my eye. I think the main influence of the new need for the not-as-casual-as-t-shirts-but-still-pretty-casual kind of shirts are from Hollister Co. and Abercrombie & Fitch, stores that I also haven't been to in a while. But I recently went on a shopping/mall trip with my friends and re-fell in love with the clothes at Hollister Co. and Abercrombie & Fitch.
This was the only top I bought today. I needed more of the not-as-casual-as-t-shirts-but-still-pretty-casual kind of shirts. I realy like the plum color of the top and the ribbon and stitching near the buttons.
I liked the ties on the side but not the fake tank top underneath so I put it back. But still, an honorable mention.
I liked the flowery lace where the bottons are on this shirt but I didn't want white and the only other color was brown so I didn't get it. I also don't know what I would wear underneath of it because it seems really loose.

No comments: