Thursday, May 21, 2009

Passions

S Radio Club
S Radio Club formerly known as Soompi Radio Club, plays mostly Korean songs, but you can also listen to an occasional Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, or even English song. I just found this online radio station because my friend was telling me about it and stories of her requesting songs on it. So I decided to give it a try. I went to http://www.soompiradio.com/, and signed up. I listen to it on my iTunes and now it's up to 110 plays. I have only requested once and that was with DJ Nugu but he got to my request (Balloons-TVXQ/DBSK) right after the song before finished playing. Then I told my friend who then also requested another DBSK/TVXQ song (Wrong Number). He played that as well. You should give it a try!
Boys Over Flowers
Before I started watching this Korean drama, I was wondering what all the hype was about. Now I understand what it was about. Kim Bum! Just Kidding. But it is a worthy drama to be watching, I don't think it matches up with all the hype, but it's not a disappointment like *cough* 2NE1's debut performance on SBS Inkigayo. I am on episode 6 right now!
Dresses
I don't know, but lately I have been looking at dresses more and more often lately. Maybe because I have the Last Dance (a formal dance at my school, that only happens once a school year) and graduation! I have my Last Dance dress and I'm still looking for my graduation dress.
Super Junior-Its' You
I LOVE THIS SONG! They have two versions of MV for it too!
Drama Version

Dance Version

No comments: