Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Celebrity Look-A-Like: SHINee & Corbin Bleu

HAHA! I bet I scared you huh? You could say it's not a Look-A-Like today, but it's a Sound-A-Like! So for the people who have heard SHINee's new song called Juliette have you thought that it sounded like another song but you couldn't quite grasp which one? Me too. First I thought it sounded a lot like SHINee's 산소 같은 너 (Love Like Oxygen) but that wasn't quite it even though the 2 songs sounded very close to each other. Then I read a post on http://www.allkpop.com/, my source for Korean entertainment news, and behold someone already found what song it sounded like! So it turns out that it is the exact same tune as Corbin Bleu's Deal With It. Ahh...did that bring me back to my Radio Disney days! Now I remember! For those who have never heard that song before I have put a video fro you guys! You have to hear it!

Corbin Bleu-Deal With It


SHINee-Juliette

No comments: