Saturday, May 23, 2009

Graduation Outfit

So after trying 1 out of the 3 dresses I mentioned in my previous post about a graduation outfit, I have decided that I would not buy any of them because I am pear shaped which means when I tried on one of the dresses, if the "skirt" part of the dress fit, then the "top" would be too big for me. So I will opt for separates and still get the same effect as the dresses. Going for separate pieces is better for me because I can customize the sizes to my body. I went back to http://www.forever21.com/ and found some dressy tops that I liked.

Jenni Belted Blouse $19.80
: A pretty woven cotton-blend blouse featuring ruffled chiffon detail on the bodice, ruffled chiffon cap sleeves, a full length button placket with opaque faceted buttons, and an included glossy faux patent leather belt.
- 20" approx length from shoulder to hem
-Shell 74% cotton, 22% nylon, 4% spandex, contrast 100% polyester; Hand wash cold
-Imported ProductCode: 2056445379


Modern Lace Chiffon Top $22.80
: Love 21 - Sleeveless chiffon woven top featuring a lace front with ruffle trimming, a self tie neck sash, a peep hole back with a triple loop button top closure, full lining, and a satin banded bottom hem with elastic smocking at the back.
- 25.5" approx length from shoulder to hem
- 100% polyester, lining 100% polyester; Machine wash cold
- Imported ProductCode: 2061217089


Lace Yoke Chiffon Shirt $19.80
: Dress up a skirt or slacks with this classy sheer chiffon shirt featuring a front see-through lace yoke, ruffle trim, and a pintucked front waistband. Finished with a button placket and an attached waist tie.
- 21" approx length from shoulder to hem
- 100% cotton; Hand wash cold
- Imported ProductCode: 2060438058


Jeweled and Pleated Blouse $24.80
: Sheer capsleeve accordion pleat blouse with ruffled bodice and jeweled rhinestone buttons. Drawstring at the waist. Perfect over your F21 basics
- 25'' approx length from shoulder to hem
- 100% polyester, hand wash cold, dry flat
- Imported ProductCode: 2045462319

I like all of them, I really don't have a favorite out of all of these. I hope I can go to Forever 21 and get one of these tops, and exchange the pair of pants I got...again.
I got too small of a size the first time, and I was in too much of a rush to go to the changing rooms, and then I went back and exchanged it for a bigger size, and now its too big. I have to dance in it and it needs to be the right size. So another reason for me to go to Forever 21!

No comments: