Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation Dress

Graduation is coming (13 days to be exact) so it's time to find a graduation dress! I have 4 days off for no reason so this will be the perfect time to go on websites of the stores I would go to and start looking at dresses. I guess I don't have to have one because I'm going to be wearing a robe over it but it would be very nice to have one. I have been really liking the fake 2-piece dress ever since I went to Macy's to get my Last Dance dress (a post on that sometime?) and saw a whole rack of them! But anyway, I chose to show Forver21 dresses only because 1.) It's my favorite store! 2.) The prices are in a reasonable range for me because I just blew $60 on my dress for the Last Dance.

Accordion Pleat Dress $24.80
: Step in the room with this dress and all eyes will be on you! This classy dress features an accordion pleat front and sleeves, skinny faux patent leather belt, 6-button placket, lightly pleated waist with a lined satin bottom.
- 32" approx length from shoulder to hem
- shell 1: 100% polyester, shell 2: 54% polyester, 42% cotton, 4% spandex, lining 100% polyester; Machine wash cold
- Imported ProductCode: 2057808006

Polka Dot Satin Dress $22.80
: Sleeveless chiffon and satin dress featuring a sheer upper portion with a sweet polka dot print, a 7-button placket, a hidden side zipper closure, and an elastic smocked turtleneck. The smooth satin bottom features 2-front side entry pockets, vertical accent pleats, lining, and a finished bottom hem.
- 31" approx length from shoulder to hem
- Upper: 100% polyester, bottom 58% polyester, 39% cotton, 3% spandex, lining 100% polyester; Machine wash cold
- Imported ProductCode: 2059455078

Denise Pintucked Dress $32.80
: An elegant sleeveless dress featuring pintucked detail on the bodice, grosgrain ruffle trim, a back keyhole with toggle button closure, and a removable satin waist tie. Hidden side zipper closure.
- 33'' approx length from shoulder to hem
- Shell 1: 35% cotton, 65% polyester, Shell 2: 30% silk, 70% cotton, lining 100% polyester; Dry clean only
- Imported ProductCode: 2059427988

I like the the bow belt but not the collar on the 3rd one. I like the skirt but not the "shirt" on the 1st one. I like the "shirt" but not the simpleness of the skirt on the 2rd one. The least expensive one is the 2rd one, then the 1st one, and the most expensive is the 3rd one. If I had to pick one of the 3, I would prbably pick the 2nd one; cheap, cute, and it looks the most like the one I was picturing in my head.
What would be your choice? Or do you think I chould just get a different dress altogether? Comment and let me know!

No comments: