Wednesday, May 27, 2009

3 Songs

Lately these 3 songs hae been lingering in my head. I've listened to them before, but they never quite stuck, until this week.
Collide by Howie Day
My friends and I were talking one day about songs that made us cry before, and my friend said this song. We started singing it, and she changed her AIM status to "somehow find you and i collide :D" This song didn't leave as much of a mark as the other two songs did though.
8282 by Davichi
This song caught my attention when Isak sang "Give me a call, baby baby," during Pops in Seoul when she was talking about celebrities calling other celebrities to be featured in the songs. So she wanted to do it too so she sang it. Later that day, that one phrase that Isak sang was so stuck in my head that I decided to find the whole song. So I guessed it was 8282 by Davichi and I got it right. Then I requested it at S Radio Club, and the song got played less than one minute after I requested. Thanks DJ K!!
My Man by Davichi
I just clicked this video (on Youtube) in the related videos when I was finished listening to 8282 for the 20th time ina row. I immediately fell in love with this song, but I wouldn't really recommend the MV. Even though the English makes me laugh, I still love this song.

3 Songs

No comments: