Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stars and STRIPES

So as I become obsessed over the Pajama Party song, I simply need a black and white striped top to dance the dance in. http://www.yesstyle.com/, here we come!
$30.00 by Dodostyle. The ribbon is really cute but htis picture doesn't really show the rest of the top.
$18.00 by Soneed. It looks really comfortable. Pajama Party! <3> $28.00 by Annstyle. Ooh, shiny!! It's all white in the back though.

$32.00 by Baba Alice. This one is...abstract. I'm not much of risk maker so...i guess I wouldn't wear this.
$15.00 by Stylementor. Woah, a tube top. I never NEVER wear tube tops but if you do it's kinda cute.
$20.00 by CT Girl. I like this one, but that's because I have a liking for bows. ;P
$25.00 by I Love Oshare. I think the sleeves are too big for my liking.
$22.00 by Andi Apple. This comes in black and so do the ones in Steve & Barry's, for $8.98 at the Great Mall.
$32.00 bye Andi Apple. This is more formal so I wouldn't really wear it except to like semi-special occasions.
$20.00 by Gaksultang. Is it black with whitestripes or white with black stripes, that is the real question. I think this top is uneven but they might be doing that on purpose. But when I look at it it seems like somethingswrong with it. Not insulting the company of course.
$25.00 by Romy. The ones in thie picture are orange and yellow but it comes in black. It is very loose. I don't think I would wear such loose clothes. It comes with an inner top. I don't know exactly what it looks like though.

$32.00 by Lunaris. This one is a tank top that comes with a scarf. I don't normally wear scarves though, I could give it to my mom. But without the scarf I found almost the same thing at Steve & Barry's in the Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker line for $8.98.
$38.00 by Sechuna. This one is a basic hoodie wth ears. I think the ears are a little too long. Don't you think so too?
$15.00 (originally $25.00) by 59 Seconds. I like this one, especially the price! I could were a white tank top under and a pair of jeans. But my bust might not be able to hold up the top lol.
$58.00 by McColin. I wouldn't normally wear shirt dresses because I think they're too short for me but probably with leggings or something they might not be that bad. $32.00 by Sechuna. Ahh...this one. The one I posted before. before I really loved this piece but now that face on the hood seems kinnda childish. Still cute though.
$25.00 by Painting. Again if you were buy this one, just go to Steve & Barry's.
$15.00 by Stylementor. This one seems really comfortable. Especially when you're dancing the Pajama Party dance, you want a shirt that at least looks comfortable. The stripes are a little too thin for me though.
$22.00 by Click. Even though this picture features blue stripes, this does come in black and a lot of other colors too. Again it seems very comfortable as it is very loose with a strecthy band on the bottom.

*You might have to pay $14 (USA, Asia Pacific) or $16 (Canada, selected European countries) for shipping if you don't live in China or Hong Kong or if your total is not over $150.

No comments: