Monday, August 11, 2008

New Stuff

Wow I have been on the recieving end this week! Well, do school supplies count?

Yesterday, I got a red-purple polka dot, 4-subject notebook (my 1st time seeing a 4-subject notebook), a Domo-kun folder, book covers, and a Camp Rock folder. The notebook came with a free 1-year subscription to Cosmo!girl magazine. I went into Target thinking I would get like patterned or animal folders but instead Jonas Brothers (of course), Demi Lovato, and Domo-kun are on the covers of my folders. I got 3 new book covers. a swirly looking one, a striped one, and one with rows and rows of (mostly) blue hearts. And today...I'm so happy because I got The Second Album of Super Junior and their movie Attack on the Pin-Up Boys.

I watched Attack on the Pin-Up Boys before but I got it anyway. The movie, to me is...weird and not really Oscar worthy if it were in America. But its a movie you just watch because you feel like it.

The Second Album comes with a DVD that plays in all regions, which makes me so happy. The CD has 14 songs and the DVD has 1. Marry U Jacket Sketch 2. Prologue 3. Relay Talk 4. Member Personal Story! "Talk to Myself!" 5. Epilogue 6. Don't Don music video Making Film 7. Don't Don music video (version 1) 8. Marry U music video Making Film. Sadly the DVD does not have English subs so I had to guess what they were saying with the few Korean words I knew, but for some, I watched the subbed videos on http://www.youtube.com/. I can happily dance the chorus of Don't Don with Super Junior dancing along on my TV!

No comments: