Friday, August 8, 2008

8.8.08

So the supposed luckiest day in Chinese culture has arrived and so has the 2008 summer Olympics. All the athletes 加油! Bring some gold medals back to the USA! I saw Hangeng's leg of the torch run thingy and it was like 5 seconds to the next person. I was like O_O" thats it?! Anyway the opening ceremony in the USA is in 2ish hours away and I'm gonna have to record it because I'm going to church. It's 7:30-12:00 pm! Thats a really long ceremony. The people who actually saw the Olympics in person are so lucky! It must have been amazing.


Congratulations to Super Junior who won Favorite Artist of Korea. They beat Big Bang, Wonder Girls, and Girl's Generation. Super Junior hwaiting! I'm so happy because I voted for them like 5 times! :D Siwon's English makes your heart melt!



Well, school starts on the 18th for me. Yeah, I know, sucks right. That's not the worst part...I have to wear tube socks! I don't even know where to get them! But I got time, I need to get my other school supplies too. It was only this year that I realized how many trees we kill on notebooks alone not mentioning other stuff like binders, backpacks, pencils, etc. So I have made a vow to buy less and reuse more.

I was watching Brain Battle guest starring T.O.P, Taeyang, and Seungri from Big Bang and Supernova, I think. they're actually really good at math, lol. And everytime they solved a math problem right they did the "Baby, Baby, Baby" dance from Last Farewell.



Ok now for the materialistic side of me. I really really want a black and white stripe shirt of some sort. It's kinda fobby so the only site I tried to find it in was http://www.yesstyle.com/ and I found some...but my parents don't want me to order them. *SECRET ORDERING*
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1010896173&section=women (the ears are so cute!)

No comments: