Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shoulder Length Bob

So I have pondering whether I should get a haircut for summer because my hair has gotten pretty long.

And at first I wanted to keep the style I had, layers and sideswept bangs, but just to fix my bangs and get a trim. I tried to find pictures of celebrities with my hairstyles but no luck, you'll just have to use your imagination. The length of my hair is to about my armpit, the bangs are to the left and my hairline is about to the middle of my right eye. The layers start at my chin/jaw area and are seperated into about 3 or 4 layers.

But then I thought of getting a shoulder length bob, thanks to pictures from the internet of Nicole Richie and her gorgeous haircut. I realy like her haircut, but I don't know whether it would look good on me, and how it would grow out. It would just grow out to be a straight-across kind of style, which I really don't want after the bob.


So what do you think, should I go with the haircut or just get the same-old, fix my bangs and layer my hair again. I really need your help on this, I can't decide!

No comments: