Monday, July 20, 2009

All Over the Place

That's where I havent been so far this summer, I've been nowhere special, yet. But this post will be all over the place as I write down whats happened since my last post. Hmm, I'm feeling quite list-y.

-I finally got a haircut. Not the shoulder length bob, but just re-layering and a trim. I kinda regret because once again, my ends are sticking up and its too thinned out at my neck. Hopeully it will grow out soon. The bangs I'm quite satisfied with it but can get into my eyes.

-I finally found and went to Daiso California. Turns out it was closer then I thought. I bought an eyelash curler that fit my eye (But the padded curling part is crooked. Oh well that's what I get for $1.50), two packs of stickers to stickerfy my phone, and a compact mirror. Not that much, I hope I can go back soon.

-I got Boys Over Flowers on DVD! And...it was $6 at Soyodo! Most likely pirated. It was kid of a waste though, since I was already on episode 23 when I got it, but the episodes were broken on http://www.mysoju.com/ so I decided to get it.

-My dance recital was on Saturday. I had 2 shows. 2 dances in the first show (1 tap and 1 jazz) and 3 dances in the second show (2 tap and 1 jazz). My parents only went to the first show and taped my dances...the ones I messed up in. And the show my parents didn't watch and film I did great on! I didn't mess up on anything! Now I have 2 costumes I have no idea what to do with. I can use the pants from my tap dance costume as pajamas, my friend suggested. And as for the big pink skirt for my '80s/jazz dance, Halloween costumes anyone?

-I helped out at my church's VBS. This actually happened before my last post but I don't know why I neer mentioned it. But I did, and I never regret helping out every year and the week before to help decorate. The kids are all so cute!

-I saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I mean who didn't? And I realized I forgot a lot from the book. But so did the movie. I still liked it though. I went shopping after, the movie theater just being a few feet from the mall and I bought a pair of gold sandals.

-I actually read the books that were mandatory for summer reading. I'd never thought I could bring myself to read books that weren't about teenage romance or vampires over the summer. Just kidding. but these books seemed kind of, just kind of boring. So far, I finished The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd and The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I am half way through The Distand Land of My Father by Bo Caldwell and a few chapters into The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad.

-It's the top 8 of So You Think You Can Dance. I can't wait to see this weeks dances and Ellen Degeneres judging as it is the 100th episode of SYTYCD! I also want to go see the tour. It just happens to stop at the sity where I live! I hope I can go, I still haven't asked my parents about it though.

-t1enacious! Enough said.

So that much happened so far. Sorry for no photos! I usually love to post photos but I thought it would ruin the list layout I used this time. Also sorry for typos!

No comments: