Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is turning out to be a very boring Thanksgiving. Not to mention, I have a history presentation on Wednesday and I completely have no idea of the siginificance of my topic. But let's start on a kind of happy note.

I got my Super Show DVD yesterday in the mail, after I came home from watching Twilight with some friends. Twilight was okay. I thought it would have been better since the books were so captivating. The Super Show DVD was great. There were more songs being lip-synched than I thought but those were the songs they danced really heavily in like Don't Don and Twins (Knock Out). It was really touching to hear elf sing almost the whole song and to see the member of Super Junior in tears of joy and thankfulness. I was singing too ^.^

Even if it's Thanksgiving today, we should be thankful everyday.

No comments: