Monday, November 24, 2008

Hello Peeps <3

It's been more than a month since I last posted and I apologize for that. I have ben really busy lately and I still am, I just decided to go on and post a short little note. I ordered the Super Show DVDs! Finally, I didn't get the package with the poster in tube. Before I was, but the poster wasn't that good looking. I would have preferred the original one that's out of print already. Well, at least I get something. :)

I have this new obsession with Kim Jeong Hoon ever since like yesterday. I was watching Goong, and then I just thought: Wow, he's such a good actor and he's really cute >.< So now I want to watch Witch Yoo Hee, which I might be able to borrow from my friend. But I might not because of her little sisters and pfft their little grudges against the pretty ones. (inside joke XD) I hope they will, and get over their little grudges.

And Epik High! Wow their new mini-album Lovescream is so much softer than they usually are! But I still love it, especially 1 Minute 1 Second. Tablo is even writing a book. He's went to Stanford with in an English literature major. Amazing, his English, obviously has no accent at all. But the accent is cute sometimes, haha.

Happy Turkey Day in advance! I'll proabably post on that day anyway.

No comments: