Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 More Days!

Just 2 more days until Christmas, and I'm not done with gifts yet! Oh well, I'll just get them gifts after Christmas. Anyway, I haven't posted in a while, sorry about that. It's day 2 of winter break now and I went to Michael's to get charms to finish a bracelet which is also a gift to someone. I hope she will like it when I give it to her on Christmas Day.

I'm ordering my friend a TVXQ! music book for piano on www.yesasia.com because she loves 1. TVXQ! 2. piano. When I first saw it, I was like Ohmygoshhh, I have to give it to her! I'm still looking for something I should buy on www.yesasia.com, but TVXQ!'s Vol. 4 Mirotic version C "unclean" version is sold out and I don't want the "clean" version because it's really stupid how "I got you under my skin..." is dirty. But I want to order a pair of boots on www.yesstyle.com, but I doubt my parents would let me. I even measured my feet and everything. T_T I guess I'll keep looking at both sites.

After Michael's, I went to Soyodo to replenish my drama collection, which is like 3. I got Goong T, a Super Junior-T spin-off of Gong S, I believe. But actually it was all of Idol World. I was so surprised that it came in like drama format. After all, the "drama" part of it wasn't even half of the whole thing. I' m a bit disappointed that it wasn't Chinese dubbed, it even said so on the box and the DVD. So even though I watched it already, it was kind of confusing as my Chinese skills are not very good.

My YG (hehe, not Big Bang's agency, YG= youth group) and I went somewhere for our month of December/Christmas outing. It was fun, especially Rock Band with friends on EASY! We went to Christmas in the Park, while it was still raining. But I loved it. I'm still very confused about something though.

I finished Fated to Love You today, the ending was cute but it fell short of my expectations. The whole later half of the drama fell short of my expectations but overall, it was a really cute drama.

No comments: