Friday, May 16, 2008

PE Rambling and Our Lovely School...not!

Ok,well we were supposed to have PE but who knows what happened so we were online. I couldn't go on my email, I couldn't even go on this! I got caught and was forced to sign out. I mean I understand not being able to go on Myspace and everything but email?! Ok maybe I understand that too but seriously doesn't that just make our school even worse. I mean our 3 ft by 3 ft school can't get any worse. No trees for shade, it's like a desert outside! Come on, plant some freakin trees!! Let me get some reviews for this lovely lovely school...ok nevermind most of them were actually good to my surprise. Probably because it was for the elementary school and preschool. Anyway, in the category of school...my trip to Washington DC! I can't wait...

No comments: