Sunday, May 11, 2008

Friday I'm in Love...and Saturday and Sunday

I like that song but that was just a creative title. Anyway my weekend...

On Friday, I went to Great America. I realized if the rating for the ride is above 4, I'll chicken out except for the Rip Roaring Rapids. I'd ride that a million times. And I screamed my throat out and spent like $10 on candy. Suh a smart decision. After I went to church. Yepp, not much after that except...

On Saturday, ugh Chinese school. But then I went to the Great Mall...at 3:00 pm. I was waiting for my dad who was waiting for me and my mom who was waiting for my dad. So I was listening to my iPod to pass the time. Then we finally got to the mall...After that, I went to Jim's house. It was fun I guess. The board games, the secreat meeting, the sushi, the someone...

I got hairbands, an Aeropostale hoodie, and a bag from Amuse. I couldn't find the picture of the hairbands from http://www.anchorblue.com/ and I couldn't find a website for Amuse.


On Sunday, good old church. Yepp, everything's usual there. After that I went to Michael's and I finally got the words and the ribbon. And guess what, the ribbon fits through the little staple in the back of the word! The words I got were Dream, Laugh, Smile, Live, RELAX, wish, and HOPE. I was sad when there was no more wood words for love, there was last time I went which was with Alex and Leslie. And the words are either in purple, yellow, teal, light blue, or green. So I'm going to have to do something to them before I put them up. The ribbon is cream, and really thin. I went home and did my history homework...kinda. I still need to finish it though, lol! I bought some songs on iTunes...

Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield

The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson


Friday I'm in Love by The Cure


*Wow, I spent a lot of money this weekend! Happy Mothers Day! I really have to honor my mom more often though...

No comments: