Saturday, February 21, 2009

Super Rookie

Well, this drama is not all that is in this post. But I am watching it right now. I can't really give a good summary because I am only on the first episode. I'll give you guys a summary when I finish it.

I went shopping today It was proabably only because I had to return a wallet. I simply didn't want it anymore. I think I got pretty good deals today.

At H&M, I got 2 cardigans for the price of one. They were having a spring sale. I got a grey and a black cardigan. There is no internet shoping in the US for H&M, so I can't show what they look like.

Forever 21


Lindsey Skinny Jean

$12.50 Fabulous Finds

- Low rise dark rinse denim skinny jeans with four pockets, button fly and contrast stitching.

- 42" approx length from waist to hem, Inseam 33", rise 8.5", leg opening 14" for size 29.

- 83% cotton, 16% polyester, 1% spandex, machine wash cold.

- ImportedProductCode: 2043841563

I got indigo and dark grey. I'm not really sure whether I look good in them, I hope I do.



Fab Knit Cami

$2.50 Fabulous Finds

- Basic stretchy skinny spaghetti strap camisole, great for layering!

- 22" approx length from shoulder to hem.

- 90% cotton, 10% lycra. Machine wash cold.

- Imported. ProductCode: 2044516104

I didn't get exactly the same one. I got one for $4.80, more expensive but still a good deal. It was 95% cotton, 5% spandex.


Fab Petite Bow Headband

$1.50 Fabulous Finds

- A pretty headband wrapped with grosgrain ribbon and topped with a petite bow.

- 3.0" wide bow x 0.7" thick band

- Imported. ProductCode: 1057272011

I didn't get the exact same one, mine is pink, but a lighter blush-like pink. It is not grosgrain, but polyester made to look like silk. The bow was a double bow and lastly it was $3.80, not as great as a deal but I really liked it. It also came in cream and black.

1 comment:

That Fluffy Bunny said...

You sound like you're tryin to sell me stuff, LOL... You should work there when you turn 16 for part-time experience! Ima get a job too sometime this year I think... When I turn 16 though since colleges like poeple who have job experience.