Sunday, February 15, 2009

Barbie Dolls

Speaking of Korean celebrities, I think almost every celebrity in South Korea has had plastic surgery. I applaud those who didn't. I want to be like those who never had plastic surgery if I ever become a celebrity.What's the point? People are special because they don't look like each other (well except for identical twins) and they should keep it that way. You were born an original, why try to change it.

But then plastic surgery could be like braces. Almost everyone has braces. I guess it depends on your perspective. I guess the main point is to not go overboard with the plastic surgery. Or else you'll look like an alien.

So for a self esteem boost I have provided pre-debut pictures of SNSD (Credits to http://forums.boajjang.com/index.php?showtopic=101544):

1 comment:

That Fluffy Bunny said...

LOL, yeesh ithink igot some self-esteem from lookin at SNSD's before&after pics...heyy idid a plastic surgery report for bio. on tiffany from SNSD...she was so ugly....