Saturday, April 19, 2008

There's No Word That's Good Enough To Put Here Right Now

Ok, its been almost a week since I got my braces. Life has been hectic. I missed a history homework and my history techer gave this big talk about late homework (to the whole class, if that makes it better). I was like, "I almost never missed any homework assignments my whole life and I missed 1 and I get a talk!" I got a science fair project which equals too much work in too little time! SAT 10s are on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. At least I don't have t studdy, haha! I'm getting baptised tomorrow! I am very anxious right now! AHHH! The Best Damn Thing by Avril Lavigne is stuck in my head right now. I knew that song I just didn't know what it was called, lol. Silver honor roll+Hero award=new earphones! Let's seeee, what else. Oh, nothing much moree!

No comments: