Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ahhhh!

I got braces on Monday! Its been 3 days already and I already had to go back to get a piece of floss out! Yes, I know Im pathetic. My teeth hurt sooo much that first afternoon...and the second day. Now its better if I dot bite down but it still is well ummm, like I can feel my heart beating on my teeth. It feels like after I run a mile but my teeth are clenched together and my canines hurt so much more! And not to mention eating! I am such a foodie and getting braces made me realize all the food I cant have. I had cup of noodles for the past 3 days. My friend gave me a box of chocolate for my birthday from Hawaii and I cant eat them! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! Yepp, my pain. I wonder when Ill stop feeling my heartbeat on my teeth, lol. Some people say a few days, some say a few weeks. Ay!

No comments: