Sunday, March 1, 2009

Celebrity Look-A-Like: Key (SHINee) & Taeyeon (SNSD)


I couldn't find good pictures of Taeyeon, partly because I didn't want to but, doesn't Key (farthest right, top picture) look like Taeyeon with his wig on? I sure think so, so does my friend. I mean it's not the greatest comparison, guy to a girl. I'm not trying to insult them or make fun of them. I love Key! (I don't really like SNSD, but that's not really Taeyeon's fault.)

Okay, they might not look alike in these pictures but do search on a search engine. I swear you will get a much better picture.

On a side note, so you know where the SHINee picture came from? It's from the MNet School of Rock episode with SHINee on July 24, 2008.

2 comments:

That Fluffy Bunny said...

Taemin!!!!
He's sucha CUTE girl...kyahahahaaa. the uniforms r cute too...that mini drama on MNET was hilarious!

kawaii olivia said...

OMG thats a really cool title pic! Where did u get that?