Friday, July 4, 2008

Lalala, It's Love


Im watching a new drama right now!! It's called The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince. In it is Yoon Eun Hye, former Baby V.O.X member. She was also in Goong (Princess Hours), Nonstop 6 (Rainbow Romance) with Kim Kibum and Kim Heechul, and The Vineyard Man. I don't like her cheeks for some odd reason though. I think she got plastic surgery on them. Like sucked the fat out or something. I asked my mom, she said that it was possible. Anywayyy, the drama is pretty good right ow but I'm only on episode 13/17.


*There are 2 more different movie posters. I was just too lazy to upload them all. Check them out along with other great images about Coffee Prince at http://fabulousgongyoo.wordpress.com/2008/03/28/coffee-prince-drama-wallpaper-drama-poster-drama-picture/

No comments: