Monday, June 2, 2008

Dress Stress

The last dance is in like 2 days and I haven't gotten a dress yet. I am freaking out right now. I know I sound shallow and materialistic but I don't think I have anything else to wear. I found some good ones at Macy's. I realized I like the "Emma" bust and the dress hitting in the area near the knee. One big problem about that though, my sock tan! I don't now what shoesto get for the sock tan. I was think a thick ankle strap but that's gonna make my feet really hurt. Some good dresses are:


Trixxi Halter Dress with Jeweled Inset


Trixxi Asymmetrical Emma Halter Dress


Trixxi Chiffon Cummerbund Emma Dress


Star Vixen Emma Dress with Handkerchief Hem


Ruby Rox Emma Dress with Jeweled Straps


Love Tease Emma Dress with Rhinestone Straps


Trixxi Emma Dress with Caviar Beading


Some good shoes:

Helix Dress Sandal


No comments: